[cobbler] Can't find /tmp/pre_install_network_config error on kickstart in F18

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Thu Mar 14 18:28:30 UTC 2013

That got me past that error. Thanks, Jim!

I'm getting something new, though:

After all the "Creating..." messages about new partitions, I get this:

Starting package installation process
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/threads.py", line 91,
in run
    threading.Thread.run(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/install.py", line 124,
in doInstall
    payload.preInstall(packages=packages,
groups=payload.languageGroups(ksdata.lang.lang))
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py", line
1320, in preInstall
    sys.exit(1)
SystemExit: 1

What could this be?