[cobbler] Build Report throws 500 Error

James Cammarata jimi at sngx.net
Tue Mar 12 12:35:23 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Tom Brown <tom at ng23.net> wrote:

>  I believe this was fixed by this patch:
>
> commit 596579e8edf31029bd95c3c1e040550b0a7e0883
> Author: James Cammarata <jimi at sngx.net>
> Date:   Thu Jul 12 23:10:33 2012 -0500
>
>     Fix post_report trigger typo
>
> Diff here:
>

> https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/commit/596579e8edf31029bd95c3c1e040550b0a7e0883
>
> If you want to try and apply that patch to your file (remove the .pyo/.pyc
> afterward and restart cobblerd).
>

> Thanks - done as requested but the issue remains exactly as first reported.
>
> cheers

That's odd, that is definitely the line that was causing the issue, unless
it's also in another module but that should not be the case since you only
just enabled install reporting.

Can you verify the error is exactly the same, and that when you shut
cobblerd down it did in fact terminate the process? Could you also download
the install_post_report.py file from the master branch (or the release24
branch) on github and diff them to verify there are no other differences?