[cobbler] RFC: adding a cobbler debmirror.template?

Zack Perry zack.perry at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 17:14:34 UTC 2012

Hi  Javier,
[...] Although I did never finish the attempt to integrate witch cobbler, I wrote a mirroring tool (https://github.com/javiplx/repomirror) which is able not only to mirror the packages but also de debian installer components.
 In short, the installer things are handled as a "component" (main/debian-installer), so it should be not difficult to get it mirrored with any apt capable tool. Thanks for sharing the link.  I will take a close look of it.
Javier Palacios
 Regards,
-- Zack