[cobbler] build reports no longer get sent after upgrade to 2.2.3

James Cammarata jimi at sngx.net
Wed Nov 21 17:42:30 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Malantonio, John
<john.malantonio at intel.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have upgraded to 2.2.3 from 2.2.1 and after the upgrade no longer receive
> build report emails as I once did, everything worked prior to the upgrade. I
> have made sure build_reporting_enabled is set to 1, also ran cobbler sync
> and restarted the cobblerd service. The server is able to send mail but the
> fact I don’t even see any cobble attempts in maillog concerns me. Any
> suggestions??

My guess is that you're running up against this bug:

https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/cobbler/2012-July/007941.html

The fix will be in 2.4.0, but you can make the one line change
outlined in the above thread for now to get build reporting functional
again.