*paid install help?*: Cobbler on a OpenVZ container / "dhcpd" failing

Frank support at server-1.com
Tue Jul 12 14:10:04 UTC 2011

Hi Christian:

DHCP does not start, fails to start on my new install (Fedora 14 +
Cobbler on a  OpenVZ container).
On the *old* Cobbler server (a Virtuozzo VPS) that I was able to
migrate to the new OpenVS server DHCP does start as such, but I see
other errors.

Basically, fixing this is over my head, as I have a hard time finding
any online postings from other people having done such an install on
a VPS/container--any hints to follow. That's why I was asking if
anyone here on the list would, for payment, be willing to assist.

Thanks.
Frank