*paid install help?*: Cobbler on a OpenVZ container / "dhcpd" failing

Christian Horn chorn at fluxcoil.net
Tue Jul 12 06:09:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 06:12:54PM -0700, Frank wrote:

> Maybe anyone out there on the list would be willing to assist me --
> as *paid* install help for Cobbler (on a OpenVZ container)?

Your actual problem is 'deploying OpenVZ machines with kickstart'
as I see it, if that works then the cobbler communita can help to
have cobbler do this for you.

For this problem below if you look for commercial support then maybe
parallels is the next best corporation to help you as they run a
commercial product based on OpenVZ.

Christian