*paid install help?*: Cobbler on a OpenVZ container / "dhcpd" failing

Frank support at server-1.com
Tue Jul 12 01:12:54 UTC 2011

Hello again:

Maybe anyone out there on the list would be willing to assist me --
as *paid* install help for Cobbler (on a OpenVZ container)?

It is half-installed, so to say.  All Kickstart Templates and
Snippets are there, from an older install. However, I can't get dhcpd
to run and do not know how to import a couple of OS (CentOS mostly)
-- without a CD, from the net. After trying for over two days I am
still lost.

You can contact me directly:
Frank at :  support at server-1.com

Best wishes,