Wiki port of manage docs now up / edit away!

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:43:40 UTC 2011

Write a simple scraper?   Yeah, if it had a link back to the Wiki at the bottom of each page or something, that would rock.  I don't want to source the Wiki source in the git repo though, because the Wiki is much easier for people to edit on the fly.

Re: the idea of a better welcome page, the cobbler.github.com site is also at http://github.com/cobbler and can also take pull requests, if someone with web-design chops wants to add some better links to the docs and more impressive blingy-ness.    That would be awesome.   It's about time we had a really good logo too :)