Wiki port of manage docs now up / edit away!

James Cammarata jimi at sngx.net
Thu Dec 22 15:32:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com> wrote:
> So... when I was redoing the web interface one of the things I had in my
> mind was that it would be nice if there was more on the "welcome" page than
> just a welcome.  My thought was to have a generic description of the left
> hand menu items, but since you are working on this document, it might be
> kind of kewl if the simple start here was replicated in the web ui.  Even if
> the links just point back to the online documentation?
>
> just a thought.

I had always thought of making a "stats" page, to show you the number
of systems you have, ones that are in the process of building, etc.
Alternatively, you do bring up a good point. Why don't we just bundle
the documentation with the web app? It would make people's lives
easier I think, and since it's all going on github anyway I don't
think it would be that difficult. The version of the docs that came
with the code would always be the most up to date version.