snippet keep_ssh_host_keys not running in background

Detlev Habicht habicht at ims.uni-hannover.de
Thu Dec 22 15:19:54 UTC 2011

Well, it doesn't work ....

B.t.w. my client system to install is Fedora 16.

The while-loop is looking for the directory /mnt/sysimage/etc/ssh.
When i create it at this phase via cmd line the script does the rest
and everything is going on.

But the script is called by /bin/sh. Of course this is a link to /bin/bash, but
maybe this is the problem????? Other scripts later are running with /bin/bash.

Detlev

--
  Detlev  | Institut fuer Mikroelektronische Systeme
  Habicht | D-30167 Hannover +49 511 76219662 habicht at ims.uni-hannover.de