snippet keep_ssh_host_keys not running in background

Detlev Habicht habicht at ims.uni-hannover.de
Thu Dec 22 08:09:40 UTC 2011

Hi all again,

ok, first point was my fault: Upgrading cobbler on this cobbler host to the current
version helps. :-)

But the second problem still exists:

The bash script is not able to put a "while" construction in background, so the
script is stilling waiting at this point. It looks, like the job control is not
working at this moment (when i use one terminal of this client system to install and i test
it there, job control is working ... while the %pre-script is still in foreground.).

So, what is still wrong?
Is there a kernel option or an anaconda option to control this behaviour?

Thanx for any help.

Detlev

--
  Detlev  | Institut fuer Mikroelektronische Systeme
  Habicht | D-30167 Hannover +49 511 76219662 habicht at ims.uni-hannover.de