redhat "rescue mode"?

Jörgen Maas jorgen.maas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:12:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com> wrote:
> I realize it makes re-enabling the feature more complicated but I'd like to
> throw my hat in with the --rescue-mode=true style of use instead of changing
> profiles.

If some sort of command flag is desired it should (imo) be implemented
for at least rhel,suse,debian and ubuntu breeds. Also a corresponding
option in the webinterface has to implemented.

Personally i don't see the point adding more (breed specific) code
when the desired functionality can simply be achieved by using
profiles (normal workflow). I'd suggest documenting the procedure on
the wiki.

--
Grtz,
Jörgen Maas