removing a phantom image

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:11:58 UTC 2011

Looks like the error message is flawed and it may be trying to tell you that a system still references the image, or it somehow allowed you to delete the image without checking to see if something referenced it.

Please file a bug on this.

You may have to manually delete the debug laptop file from /var/lib/cobbler, I'm guessing.

-- Michael