removing a phantom image

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:41:19 UTC 2011

Hi again folks :-)

I think that the only thing I forcibly removed from the filesystem is the
stuff under ks_mirror, but it may well be the case that I accidentally
removed an image somewhere too.   Because I have a "phantom image" being
listed.  See below :

[root at solexa-db]# cobbler list
distros:

profiles:

systems:

repos:

images:
   SF2250
   SF2250-1
[root at solexa-db]# cobbler image remove --name=SF2250
cobbler.cexceptions.CX:'cannot delete an object that does not exist:
debuglaptop'
[root at solexa-db]#

Note that I also used to have a system defined called "DebugLaptop" which
referenced that image, but I removed the DebugLaptop with the "cobbler
system remove" command.