PXE boot a (DOS) Live CD

Mann, Owen Owen.Mann at interactivedata.com
Wed Dec 7 14:25:16 UTC 2011

Mount the disk, and copy the boot.img file somewhere permanent. Then you can unmount the disk - the directions say you don't need the rest. When you `cobbler sync`, cobbler will make it's own copy for PXEing. Put the full path of the boot.img file in the "file" textbox in the image you've created. Point a system object at that image. After a sync, you should be good to go.