mod_wsgi breaks django web

Vreman, Peter peter.vreman at acision.com
Wed May 19 06:37:11 UTC 2010

I had mod_python not installed anymore, because it was missing from the deps and the warning in the /etc/httpd/conf.d/wsgi.conf " Do not enable mod_python and mod_wsgi in the same apache process."

After installing mod_python rpm again the cobbler_web works again.

A note for installation or cobbler check is that mod_wsgi is must be explicitly enabled first in /etc/httpd/conf.d/wsgi.conf.

Regards,
Peter