Branch 'uidmap' - scripts/cfs_utils.py scripts/cloudfsd.py scripts/views

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 13:19:32 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 07:57 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> Then we (meaning I/me) should rebase the uidmap branch to the master.
> (It's currently a branch off cloudfsd.)

Is there anything in uidmap that's not also in master at this point?  If
not, we can probably just delete it and create a new branch off master
for the uidmap-management work.  I'd also kind of like to prune away the
ui_work and aes branches, which will leave:

* master (me, integration/packaging/releases)

* cloudfsd (me, SSL for management plane)

* xattr-prefetch (me, performance enhancement)

* xxx1 (Kaleb, uidmap management stuff)

* xxx2 (Edward, new crypto stuff)

Does that seem reasonable?