Buildr/Eclipse Hate Each Other

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 14:09:52 UTC 2010

Since you are hating on Maven...something to which I can relate...let me
state that we should put all source files in the same tree to begin
with, and then exempt things, as opposed to the Maven way of making a
zilling subdirs.  I mean really do we need:

proxy/src/main/humdedum/java/myjavacode/goesinto/anothersubdir/belowthis/com.....

I mean, if JUnit can find all of its tests to execute, can't we find all
of the JUnit tests to remove?  OK, maybe that is a bit much, but you get
the idea.

We chose builder because we didn't want to do Maven.  If that is the
decision, lets make it stick:  get rid of the dumb Maven ideas.
Simplify the source tree.