What goes in Resources?

Devan Goodwin dgoodwin at rm-rf.ca
Tue Jun 29 14:26:41 UTC 2010

Additionally, events are only thrown in resources currently. (IIRC)

Kind of a tough one, we don't have clear lines drawn.

I think the initial plan was curator = business logic and database
access all in one.

I really don't know if we should do:

- resource = pure rest layer, new middle layer = business logic,
curator = db access.
- resource = pure rest layer, curator = business logic + db access
- resource = business logic, curator = db access

Devan Goodwin <dgoodwin at rm-rf.ca>
http://rm-rf.ca