What goes in Resources?

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 13:30:24 UTC 2010

I have had  question about how fat resources should be. I am going to
pick on Ajay (sorry) because I was looking at his patch for the
LIFO/FIFO Stuff (good job).

In his patch [1] he has added the revocation code into the Owner
Resource. Should this actually be in the curator level? There are other
example of this (ConsumerResrouce.create adds the identity certificate)
as well.

My main question is, should the resource be "only" going from REST to
internal API? Or should there be business logic there?

-- bk

[1]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=candlepin.git;a=commitdiff;h=9898dccdb62806e4d721c160ac702b6958c427a4