[Beaker-devel] Simplify inventorying systems in Beaker

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Wed May 6 03:48:35 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I have some code which now implements the above:

http://fpaste.org/218852/30883888/

As far as my tests tell me, i think this does what we want as far as distro selection is concerned.

The exception is for distros which are RHEL like but has a different name. I will think about it.

--
Amit Saha <http://echorand.me>
PnT DevOps - Developer