[Beaker-devel] Related projects page on beaker-project.org

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 04:15:59 UTC 2013

On 11/11/2013 02:06 PM, Amit Saha wrote:
> Recently, Beah's docs were reorganized a bit [1] so that we could have a
> dedicated place for them to live. Currently, they live here [2].
>
> This is part of a "bigger" plan to maintain a "Related Projects" page which
> is linked from Beaker's home page. This page will contain references to spin-off
> projects such as Beah - with dedicated documentation and release history/notes, etc.
>
> I attempted to do this here [3], but I am not sure if that is the best way to do it.

I don't want to be maintaining HTML files by hand. How about, as a
starting point, we just build this as a new page in the "dev" section of
the site?

For things that it makes sense to link directly from the user or admin
guide, we'll do that in the main Beaker repo.

At some point we'll need to restructure beaker-project.org properly, but
there are bigger issues involved with doing that (such as getting away
from using submodules for the per-branch docs)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)