[Beaker-devel] Related projects page on beaker-project.org

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 04:06:02 UTC 2013

Recently, Beah's docs were reorganized a bit [1] so that we could have a
dedicated place for them to live. Currently, they live here [2].

This is part of a "bigger" plan to maintain a "Related Projects" page which
is linked from Beaker's home page. This page will contain references to spin-off
projects such as Beah - with dedicated documentation and release history/notes, etc.

I attempted to do this here [3], but I am not sure if that is the best way to do it.

Suggestions/thoughts welcome.

[1] http://gerrit.beaker-project.org/#/c/2431/
[2] http://beaker-project.org/docs-beah/
[3] http://gerrit.beaker-project.org/#/c/2432/

Best,
Amit.

--
Amit Saha <http://echorand.me>
Infrastructure Engineering and Development