[Beaker-devel] Deps of beaker 0.9.4

Jaroslav Kortus jkortus at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 14:59:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have noticed there are new dependencies of beaker 0.9.4 that were not present in 9.3.
Namely bash-completion and python-requests. This makes it's life in RHEL6.3 a bit more
difficult.

With bash-completion it's still doable, even though EPEL must be enabled.

With python-requests >= 1.13 it's a dead end. This package is not available, not even with
EPEL.

Could we please achieve a state where beaker-{server,client,lab-controller} are
rebuildable and installable with RHEL6.3 + beaker server repo?

--
Jaroslav.