New branch - multihook_tests

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Sep 6 08:15:12 UTC 2010

----- "Will Woods" <wwoods at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 19:35 +0200, Vojtěch Aschenbrenner wrote:
> > Hiya autoqa friends,
> >
> > I created a new git branch named 'multihook_tests'. There are some
> > modified tests which are now able to run with both post-koji-build
> and
> > post-bodhi-update hooks. It's first dirty version, but it should be
> > function (it's tested with a few packages).
>
> The changes look pretty good to me. Just to confirm: this makes the
> initscripts, rpmguard, and rpmlint tests run for both post-koji-build
> and post-bodhi-update, correct?
>
> Since you've tested it out and confirmed that it works - and there
> seem
> to be no other comments/objections - I think we can safely merge this
> into master for the next autoqa release.
>
> Merged and pushed. Thanks!

To tell the truth, only now I've had time to review this and I have
found some stuff that I don't fancy and even some mistakes (like
commenting out support for opt-in emails). Unfortunately Vojta is no
longer available so that we could discuss some of his changes.

I'll have to go through this properly and re-do it a little. In the
meantime, please don't include this patchset in the upcoming autoqa
release, thanks.