New branch - multihook_tests

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 16:15:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 19:35 +0200, Vojtěch Aschenbrenner wrote:
> Hiya autoqa friends,
>
> I created a new git branch named 'multihook_tests'. There are some
> modified tests which are now able to run with both post-koji-build and
> post-bodhi-update hooks. It's first dirty version, but it should be
> function (it's tested with a few packages).

The changes look pretty good to me. Just to confirm: this makes the
initscripts, rpmguard, and rpmlint tests run for both post-koji-build
and post-bodhi-update, correct?

Since you've tested it out and confirmed that it works - and there seem
to be no other comments/objections - I think we can safely merge this
into master for the next autoqa release.

Merged and pushed. Thanks!

-w