Aeolus Team Leads

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 10:05:27 UTC 2013

On 9.1.2013 20:54, Hugh Brock wrote:
> [snip]
>
> For what it's worth, I've asked about the OpenStack model for this, and
> it is:
>
> * Each project has a group of core contributors who have commit rights
>    for that project. Core contributors can vote to accept other folks as
>    core.
>
> * Each project has a yearly vote among the core contributors to choose a
>    project technical lead for the project.
>
> Fairly simple. In our case of course everyone on a project is core,
> we're not so big that we have people sending patches who don't have
> commit rights. Hopefully that will happen at some point.
>
> Thoughts on this?
>
> --Hugh

Sounds good, when we have more contributors. In this particular moment I
don't think, that it is applicable in our team. I think that system of
reviews, which we currently have, works well for now. Once we grow and
have more contributors, the "OpenStack approach" might help.

--
Jaromír Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail: jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno