How to deploy our new jekyll website

Steve Linabery slinaber at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 16:19:14 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 08:38:04AM -0400, Mo Morsi wrote:
> On 09/25/2012 08:44 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> >
> >> I'm not sure what to use for the subdomain name. I don't love "issues"
> >> because it sounds negative, like it's just for bugs. (Despite GitHub
> >> using the "Issues" name.) I like "redmine" a little better, but if we
> >> upgraded to ChiliProject or something, the name would be really
> >> confusing. Maybe planning.aeolusproject.org or something? But please
> >> don't let me derail this conversation into naming!
> > planning.aeolusproject.org works for me too.
> >
> > Anyone have objections to that?
> >
> > Regards and best wishes,
> >
> > Justin Clift
> >

> tracker.aeolusproject.org ?
>
>   -Mo

Ah nothing like a spirited naming discussion.

issues -> doesn't have a negative connotation to me (better than 'bugs'!), and even so, who cares? However seems to me we're doing more than tracking issues.

planning -> seems to me to be the best description of what we're doing with this tool

tracker -> adequate but I prefer planning.

my $.02!
s|e