Musing: Things we need (code-wise)

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 13:07:00 UTC 2012

On 09/13/2012 06:12 PM, Richard Su wrote:

> Some use cases on how multiple datacenters in a single provider would
> work would be useful. Or how it differs from having a provider for
> each datacenter. It is unclear to me how the user would like it to
> function.

Heh I think this really hits the nail on the head. At this point
improvements to the code base are largely based on our own discussions,
if we want this to grow we need to tailor work to increasing the user
base (which should build on itself as we get feedback). Simplifying
components and making things more modular and robust should help with
that, as well as going out and working with external individuals and
groups to meet their needs. Everyone should try to reach out to
potential users to bring them in and discover what they need from the
project and help realize that / make that happen.

  -Mo