New Aeolus template repo now on GitHub

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 10:52:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We started a GitHub repo yesterday for upstream Aeolus templates:

  https://github.com/aeolus-incubator/templates

It's using a hierarchal structure to make things easy to find:

  \
  -- db_servers
  |   |-- fedora-16
  |        |-- MySQL

  -- games
  |   |-- fedora-16
  |        |-- BrowserQuest

  -- web
      |-- fedora-16
           |-- Apache Http Server

Those are just the initial ones I personally had lying around,
which definitely work "out of the box" on all our supported Cloud
providers.

Please fork the repo and Submit any ones you have, creating
categories / operating systems, etc as needed.

If your templates are not yet perfect, but work ok for at
least one provider, that's good enough.  :)

I should be able to test/adjust them for cross cloud support
without too much effort. :D

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--