Image Management Engine Vote (2)

Martyn Taylor mtaylor at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 09:50:18 UTC 2012

Gents,

So, as your probably already aware.  We discovered a Forklift app that
is in the same space as IME.  So it would be unwise to select it for our
name.

I was going to chose the 2nd most popular name on the vote list, but
since that was "I don't care!", I thought a revote was in order.

http://poll.pollcode.com/3tmc9i

Cheers gents

On 09/03/2012 03:42 PM, Martyn Taylor wrote:
> And the winner is:
>
> *Forklift*
>
> We'll likely do the rename at some point next sprint.
>
> Thanks Gents.
>
> On 08/30/2012 03:19 PM, Martyn Taylor wrote:
>> Sorry this is the URL: http://poll.pollcode.com/r8pvle
>>
>> On 08/22/2012 01:34 PM, Martyn Taylor wrote:
>>> Hey Gents,
>>>
>>> Wow people really got involved.  Thanks for all the suggestions,
>>> some really cool ideas in there.  I suggest we put the naming to a
>>> vote.
>>>
>>> We have a few too many to vote on atm so I've tried to narrow the
>>> list down a more managible number.  If I've missed out your
>>> favourite feel free to bump it up to the vote list. I'll wait till
>>> Friday for suggestions, then I'll stick it on some voting site.
>>>
>>> If you've got any more ideas please send them.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Martyn
>>> VOTE LIST:
>>>
>>> Forklift
>>> Rembrandt
>>> WingedMonkey
>>> dorothy
>>> Tin Man
>>> Freight train
>>> Publicist
>>> Spin doctor
>>> hanger
>>> airtower
>>>

>>> TOTAL LIST: (Feel free to bump some of the names up )
>>>
>>> "Tenacious"
>>> Rembrandt:
>>> Dali
>>> WingedMonkey