[DELTACLOUD-INTERNAL] Prepared new forms - feedback

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 18:15:23 UTC 2012

Jaromir,

This looks great.

Harlan, Kyle and I have been working on a version of forms and form fields as well but just from the visual design perspective. From an initial scan, it is not too far from each other but it would be a good idea to set some time aside to go over the two versions and see who we can create synergy of the two efforts. If this sounds good to you, let us know when we can meet or feel free to set it up on Calendar.

If anyone else wants to be in that meeting, you are welcome to join. Otherwise, we will share our updates with all of you for feedback.

Thanks
Malini