[DELTACLOUD-INTERNAL] Prepared new forms - feedback

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 13:06:43 UTC 2012

On 4.9.2012 14:26, Hugh Brock wrote:
> This looks fantastic Jarda. cc-ing katello-devel.
Thanks, Hugh.

> Do you happen to know if we have any plans for JS enhancements for
> non-HTML5 browsers (i.e. date popups, etc.)? Anybody else?
As far as I know, there are no concrete plans, but I hope that somebody
will take care of it in the second stage.

About JS support:
   * Currently Katello is using Chosen library (
http://harvesthq.github.com/chosen/) - no date selection
   * Another possibility is to use some polyfills (
https://github.com/Modernizr/Modernizr/wiki/HTML5-Cross-Browser-Polyfills)
   * For some cases can be used Modernizr ( http://modernizr.com/)

In conclusion we need to take a broader look what library to use. I am
not expert in JS, so I hope that somebody will look on it - if not, I
might give a try.

-- Jarda

--
Jaromír Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail: jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno