[RELEASE] branching and tagging the components

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 26 22:32:31 UTC 2012

On 11/26/2012 10:39 PM, Mike Orazi wrote:
> On 11/26/2012 04:20 PM, Crag Wolfe wrote:
>>>
>>> and that is on F16 or F17 ?
>>
>> I know F16 works, I have not tried it on F17 lately...
>
> I'm hearing that things might work on F17 now, and Ronelle and Dave have
> made some amount of progress doing a 'single box' install by doing the
> yum install aeolus-all; configure some stuff in /etc + aeolus-configure;
> manually turn-off chkconfig services & then start the dev_tools process
> to bring everything else up from src.

Currently I'm experimenting with deltacloud and imagefactory on two
separate F17 systems and dev-tools on a third centos system.

On Fedora the components are installed by:
yum install imagefactory*
yum install deltacloud-core-ec2

I've a debian6 which I'd like to use with dev-tools too

Hopefully we will be able to provide some real guidance in the near
future on the deployment steps needed for a number of distros.
--
Giulio Fidente