RFC: permissions for cost entry

Angus Thomas athomas at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 11:46:32 UTC 2012

On 11/26/2012 11:34 AM, Andrew Fitzsimon wrote:
> Is that the right way to think about it?
> The finance guy gets a dashboard and the sysadmin applies the actual cost setting rules?

I was thinking that the finance guy decides what the chargeable costs
ought to be, and tells the Admin

In terms of reporting, the finance guy might look at a couple of graphs
in Conductor but, more likely, he gets a CSV export from Conductor, and
loads it up into some spreadsheet application.

I don't think Conductor ever needs to grow beyond fairly simple cost
reporting. There are other apps which do that far better.