Deltacloud Community Call #2

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Fri Nov 23 07:19:38 UTC 2012

On 21/11/12 17:17, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is my pleasure to invite you all who are interested in Deltacloud API to
> join our community call that will be held on:
>
> Thursday, 22th November @ 1700 CET (Prague, Brno, GMT+1)
>
> (which means 0800 PST (US West Coast, GMT-8) or 1100 EST (US East Coast,
> GMT-5))
>
> We use Google+ hangout for this and we will also broadcast hangout on
> youtube (the broadcast URL will be announced in mailing list and on
> IRC). The video recording will be available after the meeting.
>
> This meeting agenda:
>
> * Networking API discussion
> * General discussion / questions
>
> Feel free to propose other agenda topics.
>
> More details about the meeting: http://openetherpad.org/DeltacloudCall
>
> Cheers!
>
>   -- Michal

Meeting recording is @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMf73mtsIfs&feature=youtu.be

Please join us next week if you have the time! You can propose any topic
you'd like to discuss - e.g. something in Deltacloud you'd like to
learn/hear more about - anything goes - novice/advanced questions,
specific or general. You can get in touch with your proposal - or go
ahead and add it to the etherpad @ http://openetherpad.org/DeltacloudCall

thanks, marios