Deltacloud Community Call #2

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 16:27:24 UTC 2012

On 21/11/12 17:17, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is my pleasure to invite you all who are interested in Deltacloud API to
> join our community call that will be held on:
>
> Thursday, 22th November @ 1700 CET (Prague, Brno, GMT+1)
>
> (which means 0800 PST (US West Coast, GMT-8) or 1100 EST (US East Coast,
> GMT-5))
>
> We use Google+ hangout for this and we will also broadcast hangout on
> youtube (the broadcast URL will be announced in mailing list and on
> IRC). The video recording will be available after the meeting.

Just want to clarify that if you would like to join this call then
please reply here or send e-mail to mfojtik at redhat.com or
marios at redhat.com with your google+ account email address.

Also, I'll point out that if you do decide to join the call, being on
camera is *entirely* optional. The hangout interface has a 'disable
camera' button so you can just join the voice call for example. Don't
let being on camera put you off from joining (I had some feedback about
this),

thanks!, marios