Personas

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 22:19:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:26:23PM -0500, Jeremy Perry wrote:
> Hi Martyn
>
> Thanks for bringing this up. Jarda and I are currently working this. The main task at this point is to pull in this new detail and settle on a new format going forward so that all the personas have balanced detail. I hope to have a proposed format in the next few days.
>
> We have updates from the conference for Sam the Sys Admin and Dennis the App Designer. There was also a mention of additional detail for Infrastructure consumers called  "Carl" and "Bert" but I never saw anything more about that, and not sure where the names came from, or if they were different than "Connor" in the wiki.
>
> If there are any thoughts on were to publish the updates - aside form simply updating the wiki - are welcome. And of course, if anyone else is interested in pitching in let Me and Jarda know.
>
> Jeremy

Carl and Bert were from Francesco. I believe I sent all we had there to
Jarda, but let me know if not and I'll re-send.

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey