Personas

Jeremy Perry jeperry at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 17:26:23 UTC 2012

Hi Martyn

Thanks for bringing this up. Jarda and I are currently working this. The main task at this point is to pull in this new detail and settle on a new format going forward so that all the personas have balanced detail. I hope to have a proposed format in the next few days.

We have updates from the conference for Sam the Sys Admin and Dennis the App Designer. There was also a mention of additional detail for Infrastructure consumers called  "Carl" and "Bert" but I never saw anything more about that, and not sure where the names came from, or if they were different than "Connor" in the wiki.

If there are any thoughts on were to publish the updates - aside form simply updating the wiki - are welcome. And of course, if anyone else is interested in pitching in let Me and Jarda know.

Jeremy