Website Cabal

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 17:07:20 UTC 2012

On 12/11/2012, at 11:59 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 12/11/2012, at 11:45 AM, Jiří Stránský wrote:
> <snip>
>> Proposed members, as nominated at Aeolus Developer Conference:
>>
>> * Matt Wagner (initial Awesome)
>> * Jirka Stransky
>> * Justin Clift
>
> ACK for me here.
>
> Note - only minor interest here, more for handover and
> tidying up loose ends.  Happy to be dropped from this
> if we hit max # of people.

Mo, would you like to be on the website cabal?

Jiří suggested you in IRC, and it makes a lot of sense.
You're interested in this stuff, where as I'm more "over
it" and looking to put energy elsewhere.

So, I'll un-volunteer myself from the website cabal if
you're up for being on it.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift