The Cabal meetings ought to be public

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 13:56:36 UTC 2012

I didn't see this mentioned in any of the cabal-related e-mails,
apologies if it was.

These meetings are supposed to have influence over the direction of
Aeolus. As such, they should be public to provide transparency and hold
the members accountable.

Note that I'm content with a "read-only" format. If the goal is to
settle disputes and move things forward, having too many inputs would be
detrimental.

If the meetings are over IRC, this is easy. If we were to hold calls, I
would suggest google hangouts or something similar.

Thomas

PS: I do realise this is contrary to the meaning of the word "cabal".
Let's keep it anyway. It sounds better than "committee".