Technical Cabal inaugural meeting

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 12:54:43 UTC 2012

For this time, I would vote to move it 1h earlier. For upcoming regular
meetings we can try to find some other day, because I think that Friday
late afternoons wouldn't work very well for CZ attendees.

-- Jarda

--
Jaromír Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail: jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno