Technical Cabal inaugural meeting

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 12:32:52 UTC 2012

Good morning all.

I'd like to do the first tech cabal meeting this Friday. We'll have
finalized membership by end of Tuesday, but then unfortunately I am on
the road Wednesday and Thursday so Friday is the first available day. If
11 a.m. Eastern time (1600 UTC) works for everyone, I'll schedule it
then -- if not let me know.

Just as a reminder, the current proposed membership list is:

Michal Fojtik
Tomas Sedovic
Martyn Taylor
Jay Guiditta
Scott Seago
Eric Helms
Greg Blomquist
Jaromir Coufal (non-voting user advocate)

Agenda items:

* Nominate a secretary

* Vote on proposed Cabal charter (I'll write this up and send it out
  before the meeting)

* Establish a meeting format

* Establish procedures for setting agenda, discussion, votes, etc.

* Decide if we need an additional list for non-patch stuff or not

* Review proposed items for next upstream release, propose changes if
  any

For now, this mailing list is the vehicle for adding items to the
agenda. We may move all the non-patch stuff to a separate mailing list
later if required.

Let me know if the proposed 1600 UTC time works; if not we can move it
earlier or later.

Take care,
--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey