Aeolus Developer Conference Report. ACKS REQUIRED BY NOV 13.

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Sat Nov 10 22:12:54 UTC 2012

On 11/10/2012 11:37 AM, Hugh Brock wrote:
>   "Aeolus mission: to provide superior tools and workflows for flexible
>   construction, management, and monitoring of multi-instance systems
>   across clouds."

Is it too late to propose some _minor_ changes? With the intention of
give new visitors an immediate understanding of how to position Aeolus,
I thought a slightly different terminology could help:

"to provide superior tools and workflows for flexible construction,
management, and monitoring of multi-instance deployments across cloud
providers"

--
Giulio Fidente, gpg key id 08D733BA