Your mission (should you choose to accept it)

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 08:02:47 UTC 2012

We had a good discussion yesterday here in Brno on the mission of
Aeolus. Four teams went off and came up with four different statements,
which we then jammed together to produce the result below. Let us know
what you think -- suggestions are welcome, but please be constructive.

--Hugh

"Aeolus mission: to provide superior tools and workflows for flexible
construction, management, and monitoring of multi-instance systems
across clouds."

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey