Moving to Rally?

Dave Johnson dajohnso at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 17:20:05 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 12:58 -0400, Matt Wagner wrote:
> I do not believe there is. The Rally setup I have seen runs strongly
> counter to the aims of an open-source, community-led project.

Being fairly new to community led projects, in what sense?  That Rally
is for Redhat internal and doesn't allow any community visibility?

And just curious, are we beginning to see more community participation
outside of Redhat?  (not meaning that potentially low participation now
is a reason to assume that will always be the case and a move to Rally
makes sense)

And how is imagefactory getting around this?  Are they not a
community-led?

Just curious... thanks!
-Dave