Aeolus Papercuts

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 14:20:41 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:16:49AM -0400, Matt Wagner wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 02:41:18PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> >
> > 3) We still require people to manually remove created images, through
> >    each Cloud providers own interface.
>
> In the back of my mind, I seem to think that this was because some
> providers didn't present a way of doing this. But I'd really love to
> make this work, at least where it's possible.
>
> > Would anyone object to our dedicating an entire sprint to making Aeolus
> > practical for users?  Fixing the kind of things like the above, and what
> > Matt suggests?
>
> Amen! There are also a ton of web usability issues that need addressing,
> but haven't been top priorities yet.
>
> Although, I think I'd rather that we took some time out of _every_
> sprint to tame annoyances, versus spending one sprint trying to do that
> and then never looking back. But a sprint, or at least a few peoples'
> attention during a sprint, might be a great way to get the ball rolling.
>
> -- Matt

Pity we just finished the sprint planning calls for this sprint. I
will say that now, or soon, is the time to address this kind of
thing.

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey