Aeolus Papercuts

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 14:16:49 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 02:41:18PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:

> 3) We still require people to manually remove created images, through
>    each Cloud providers own interface.

In the back of my mind, I seem to think that this was because some
providers didn't present a way of doing this. But I'd really love to
make this work, at least where it's possible.

> Would anyone object to our dedicating an entire sprint to making Aeolus
> practical for users?  Fixing the kind of things like the above, and what
> Matt suggests?

Amen! There are also a ton of web usability issues that need addressing,
but haven't been top priorities yet.

Although, I think I'd rather that we took some time out of _every_
sprint to tame annoyances, versus spending one sprint trying to do that
and then never looking back. But a sprint, or at least a few peoples'
attention during a sprint, might be a great way to get the ball rolling.