presenting Aeolus at the OLF

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 20:11:16 UTC 2012

I just was offered a slot to present Aeolus at The Ohio LinuxFest [1].
The OLF is one of the biggest community-run Linux conferences in the
States so it'll be a great opportunity to share / promote the project to
a wide / diverse audience.

The conference is at the end of September, so besides my usual security
and other work up to then, I'm going to be taking some time to throw
together and send around a quality presentation for the event. I would
like to heavily lean on a demo, using the wui and cli tools to deploy to
the cloud using a hosted instance of Aeolus (even if that is non-public
at the time being). I'd like to skip over the configure / setup stuff
and just demonstrate the meat and bones of using the application to
deploy to the cloud.

Any thoughts, comments, presentation material, etc would be appreciated,

  -Mo

[1] http://ohiolinux.org/