Unofficial first cut of demo-able upstream rpms

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 17:09:41 UTC 2012

On 25/07/2012, at 3:14 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> This is an unofficial first cut of Aeolus rpm's potentially
> suitable for screencasting with (Fedora 16 only):
>
>  http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/unofficial/

Hi Steve, would you be ok to create some new official
upstream Aeolus 0.10.x rpms for Fedora 16?

The patches to be added are the ones here on July 23rd
and July 24th:

  https://github.com/justinclift/conductor/commits/0.10.x

Can get you the exact upstream emails or commits if you
want?

And hopefully this will be the last set of rpms we need
to do for Fedora 16. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--